A Facile Approach to Fabrication of Hexagonal-Phase NaYF4:Yb3+, Er3+ Hollow Nanospheres: Formation Mechanism and Upconversion Luminescence
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 12, pages 1813–1819, April 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Liu, X., Cui, D., Sun, Y., Yu, Y., Yang, Y., Du, C., Wang, Y., Song, K., Liu, K., Lu, S., Kong, X. and Zhang, H. (2010), A Facile Approach to Fabrication of Hexagonal-Phase NaYF4:Yb3+, Er3+ Hollow Nanospheres: Formation Mechanism and Upconversion Luminescence. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2010: 1813–1819. doi: 10.1002/ejic.200901119
- Issue online: 12 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2009
- Academy of Sciences of China
- Royal Netherlands Academy of Sciences of the Netherlands
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10904142 and 10874180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!