Dinuclear Iridium(III) Complexes Linked by a Bis(β-diketonato) Bridging Ligand: Energy Convergence versus Aggregation-Induced Emission
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 23, pages 3642–3651, August 2010
How to Cite
Shin, C. H., Huh, J. O., Baek, S. J., Kim, S. K., Lee, M. H. and Do, Y. (2010), Dinuclear Iridium(III) Complexes Linked by a Bis(β-diketonato) Bridging Ligand: Energy Convergence versus Aggregation-Induced Emission. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2010: 3642–3651. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201000275
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2008-313-C00454
- Priority Research Centers Program of the National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2009-0093818
- Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (PAL). Grant Number: 2008-2041-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!