Synthesis, Structures and Electrochemistry of New Carbonylnickel Octacarbide Clusters: The Distorting Action of Carbide Atoms in the Growth of Ni Cages and the First Example of the Inclusion of a Carbon Atom within a (Distorted) Ni Octahedral Cage
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 30, pages 4831–4842, October 2010
How to Cite
Bernardi, A., Femoni, C., Iapalucci, M. C., Longoni, G., Zacchini, S., Fedi, S. and Zanello, P. (2010), Synthesis, Structures and Electrochemistry of New Carbonylnickel Octacarbide Clusters: The Distorting Action of Carbide Atoms in the Growth of Ni Cages and the First Example of the Inclusion of a Carbon Atom within a (Distorted) Ni Octahedral Cage. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2010: 4831–4842. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201000443
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. Grant Number: MIUR PRIN2006
- University of Bologna. Grant Number: Project CLUSTERCAT: Metal clusters as precursors for nanostructured materials for catalysis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!