Red to Green Switch Driven by Order in an Ionic IrIII Liquid-Crystalline Complex
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 21, pages 3270–3277, July 2010
How to Cite
Szerb, E. I., Talarico, A. M., Aiello, I., Crispini, A., Godbert, N., Pucci, D., Pugliese, T. and Ghedini, M. (2010), Red to Green Switch Driven by Order in an Ionic IrIII Liquid-Crystalline Complex. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2010: 3270–3277. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201000462
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
- Ministero dell'Istruzione,dell'Università e della Ricerca (MiUR)
- Progetti di Ricerca di Interesse Nazionale. Grant Number: PRIN 2007–2007WJMF2W
- Consorzio Interuniversitario Nazionale per la Scienza e la Tecnologia dei Materiali (INSTM). Grant Number: PC26/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!