Structure–Property Relationship of Red- and Green-Emitting Iridium(III) Complexes with Respect to Their Temperature and Oxygen Sensitivity
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 30, pages 4875–4885, October 2010
How to Cite
Tian, N., Lenkeit, D., Pelz, S., Fischer, L. H., Escudero, D., Schiewek, R., Klink, D., Schmitz, O. J., González, L., Schäferling, M. and Holder, E. (2010), Structure–Property Relationship of Red- and Green-Emitting Iridium(III) Complexes with Respect to Their Temperature and Oxygen Sensitivity. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2010: 4875–4885. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201000610
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Dutch Polymer Institute (DPI). Grant Number: project no. 629
- Carl-Zeiss Stiftung
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!