Synthetic, Structural, Photophysical and Computational Studies on π-Conjugated 1,3,2-Benzodiazaboroles with Carbazole Building Blocks
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 34, pages 5416–5425, December 2010
How to Cite
Weber, L., Halama, J., Werner, V., Hanke, K., Böhling, L., Chrostowska, A., Dargelos, A., Maciejczyk, M., Raza, A.-L., Stammler, H.-G. and Neumann, B. (2010), Synthetic, Structural, Photophysical and Computational Studies on π-Conjugated 1,3,2-Benzodiazaboroles with Carbazole Building Blocks. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2010: 5416–5425. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201000665
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2010
- French Ministry of Research and High School Education Grant
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!