Structural Investigation of Coordination Polymers Constructed from a Conformational Bis-triazole Ligand and V-Shaped Bridging Carboxylate Anions: Hydrothermal Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Property Studies
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2010, Issue 35, pages 5545–5555, December 2010
How to Cite
Ren, C., Liu, P., Wang, Y.-Y., Huang, W.-H. and Shi, Q.-Z. (2010), Structural Investigation of Coordination Polymers Constructed from a Conformational Bis-triazole Ligand and V-Shaped Bridging Carboxylate Anions: Hydrothermal Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Property Studies. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2010: 5545–5555. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201000731
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20771090
- State Key Program of National Natural Science of China. Grant Number: 20931005
- Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2009JZ001
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20096101110005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!