A Dinuclear Gold(I)–Silver(I) Derivative of 2-Cyclopentylidene-2-sulfanylacetic Acid and Related Complexes: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, Properties and Antitumor Activity
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 8, pages 1322–1332, March 2011
How to Cite
Barreiro, E., Casas, J. S., Couce, M. D., Laguna, A., López-de-Luzuriaga, J. M., Monge, M., Sánchez, A., Sordo, J., Varela, J. M. and López, E. M. V. (2011), A Dinuclear Gold(I)–Silver(I) Derivative of 2-Cyclopentylidene-2-sulfanylacetic Acid and Related Complexes: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, Properties and Antitumor Activity. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 1322–1332. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201000959
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: Projects BQU2002-04524-C02-01 and BQU2002-04524-C02-02
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: Projects CTQ2010-20500-C02-01 and CTQ2010-20500-C02-02
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.