Dedicated to Professor Ekkehardt Fluck on the occasion of his 80th birthday
Copper(II) and Zinc(II) Complexes with a Photoactive Bridging Ligand Based on Carbazole: Synthesis, Structures, Electronic and Magnetic Properties†
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 6, pages 826–834, February 2011
How to Cite
Spielberg, E. T. and Plass, W. (2011), Copper(II) and Zinc(II) Complexes with a Photoactive Bridging Ligand Based on Carbazole: Synthesis, Structures, Electronic and Magnetic Properties. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 826–834. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201000970
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SPP 1137
- Jenaer Graduiertenakademie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!