Artificial [FeFe]-Hydrogenase: On Resin Modification of an Amino Acid to Anchor a Hexacarbonyldiiron Cluster in a Peptide Framework
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Hydrogenases (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 7, pages 1050–1055, March 2011
How to Cite
Roy, S., Shinde, S., Hamilton, G. A., Hartnett, H. E. and Jones, A. K. (2011), Artificial [FeFe]-Hydrogenase: On Resin Modification of an Amino Acid to Anchor a Hexacarbonyldiiron Cluster in a Peptide Framework. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 1050–1055. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201000979
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
- US Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). Grant Number: FA9550-08-1-0116
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0449842
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!