Diiron Complexes with a [2Fe3S] Core Related to the Active Site of [FeFe]H2ases
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Hydrogenases (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 7, pages 1038–1042, March 2011
How to Cite
Charreteur, K., Capon, J.-F., Gloaguen, F., Pétillon, F. Y., Schollhammer, P. and Talarmin, J. (2011), Diiron Complexes with a [2Fe3S] Core Related to the Active Site of [FeFe]H2ases. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 1038–1042. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201000984
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2010
- Centre National de la RechercheScientifique (CNRS)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR)
- Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!