Favorable Protonation of the (μ-edt)[Fe2(PMe3)4(CO)2(H-terminal)]+ Hydrogenase Model Complex Over Its Bridging μ-H Counterpart: A Spectroscopic and DFT Study
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Hydrogenases (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 7, pages 1147–1154, March 2011
How to Cite
Galinato, M. G. I., Whaley, C. M., Roberts, D., Wang, P. and Lehnert, N. (2011), Favorable Protonation of the (μ-edt)[Fe2(PMe3)4(CO)2(H-terminal)]+ Hydrogenase Model Complex Over Its Bridging μ-H Counterpart: A Spectroscopic and DFT Study. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 1147–1154. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201001037
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- ACS Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: PRF # 47013-
- University of Michigan Office of the Vice President for Research. Grant Number: OVPR # 5805
- National Institutes of Health
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.