These authors contributed equally to the work.
The Hydrogenase Subcomplex of the NAD+-Reducing [NiFe] Hydrogenase from Ralstonia eutropha – Insights into Catalysis and Redox Interconversions
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Hydrogenases (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 7, pages 1067–1079, March 2011
How to Cite
Lauterbach, L., Liu, J., Horch, M., Hummel, P., Schwarze, A., Haumann, M., Vincent, K. A., Lenz, O. and Zebger, I. (2011), The Hydrogenase Subcomplex of the NAD+-Reducing [NiFe] Hydrogenase from Ralstonia eutropha – Insights into Catalysis and Redox Interconversions. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 1067–1079. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201001053
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2010
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Cluster of Excellence “UniCat”, Berlin
- Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!