Thiolate-Bridged Iron–Nickel Models for the Active Site of [NiFe] Hydrogenase
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Hydrogenases (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 7, pages 973–985, March 2011
How to Cite
Ohki, Y. and Tatsumi, K. (2011), Thiolate-Bridged Iron–Nickel Models for the Active Site of [NiFe] Hydrogenase. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 973–985. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201001087
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
- Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 18GS0207, 20613004
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!