Diiron Complexes with Pendant Phenol Group(s) as Mimics of the Diiron Subunit of [FeFe]-Hydrogenase: Synthesis, Characterisation, and Electrochemical Investigation
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Hydrogenases (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 7, pages 1112–1120, March 2011
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Wei, Z., Zhong, W. and Liu, X. (2011), Diiron Complexes with Pendant Phenol Group(s) as Mimics of the Diiron Subunit of [FeFe]-Hydrogenase: Synthesis, Characterisation, and Electrochemical Investigation. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 1112–1120. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201001092
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20871064
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009CB220009
- State Key Laboratory of Coordination Chemistry (Nanjing University, China)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!