Diiron Complexes with Pendant Phenol Group(s) as Mimics of the Diiron Subunit of [FeFe]-Hydrogenase: Synthesis, Characterisation, and Electrochemical Investigation
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Hydrogenases (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 7, pages 1112–1120, March 2011
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Wei, Z., Zhong, W. and Liu, X. (2011), Diiron Complexes with Pendant Phenol Group(s) as Mimics of the Diiron Subunit of [FeFe]-Hydrogenase: Synthesis, Characterisation, and Electrochemical Investigation. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 1112–1120. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201001092
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20871064
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2009CB220009
- State Key Laboratory of Coordination Chemistry (Nanjing University, China)
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.