Relaxometric Study of a Series of Monoaqua GdIII Complexes of Rigidified EGTA-Like Chelators and Their Noncovalent Interaction with Human Serum Albumin
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 6, pages 802–810, February 2011
How to Cite
Botta, M., Avedano, S., Giovenzana, G. B., Lombardi, A., Longo, D., Cassino, C., Tei, L. and Aime, S. (2011), Relaxometric Study of a Series of Monoaqua GdIII Complexes of Rigidified EGTA-Like Chelators and Their Noncovalent Interaction with Human Serum Albumin. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 802–810. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201001103
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2010
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR). Grant Number: PRIN 2007
- Regione Piemonte. Grant Number: Nano-IGT project
- Consorzio Interuniversitario di Ricerca in Chimica dei Metalli nei Sistemi Biologici (CIRCMSB)
- European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST). Grant Number: Action D38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!