Dedicated to Professor Hansgeorg Schnöckel on the occasion of his 70th birthday
Diiron Dichalcogenolato (Se and Te) Complexes: Models for the Active Site of [FeFe] Hydrogenase†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Hydrogenases (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 7, pages 986–993, March 2011
How to Cite
Harb, M. K., Apfel, U.-P., Sakamoto, T., El-khateeb, M. and Weigand, W. (2011), Diiron Dichalcogenolato (Se and Te) Complexes: Models for the Active Site of [FeFe] Hydrogenase. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 986–993. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201001112
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2010
- Deutsche Akademische Austauschdienst
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 0527003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!