Strategies for Optimizing the Performance of Cyclometalated Ruthenium Sensitizers for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 11, pages 1806–1814, April 2011
How to Cite
Bomben, P. G., Thériault, K. D. and Berlinguette, C. P. (2011), Strategies for Optimizing the Performance of Cyclometalated Ruthenium Sensitizers for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 1806–1814. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201001345
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
- Canadian Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Canada Research Chairs
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Alberta Ingenuity and The Institute for Sustainable Energy, Environment & Economy
- Alberta Innovates – Technology Futures formerly Alberta Ingenuity
- University of Calgary Nanotech Recruitment Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!