Preparation, Crystal Structures, Thermal Decomposition and Explosive Properties of Two Novel Energetic Compounds M(IMI)4(N3)2 (M = CuII and NiII, IMI = Imidazole): The New High–Nitrogen Materials (N > 46 %)
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 16, pages 2616–2623, June 2011
How to Cite
Wu, B.-d., Wang, S.-w., Yang, L., Zhang, T.-l., Zhang, J.-g., Zhou, Z.-n. and Yu, K.-b. (2011), Preparation, Crystal Structures, Thermal Decomposition and Explosive Properties of Two Novel Energetic Compounds M(IMI)4(N3)2 (M = CuII and NiII, IMI = Imidazole): The New High–Nitrogen Materials (N > 46 %). Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 2616–2623. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100054
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2011
- Science and Technology on Applied Physical Chemistry Laboratory. Grant Number: 9140C3703051105
- State Key Laboratory of Explosion Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: YBKT10-05, ZDKT10-01b
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Numbers: NCET-10-0051, CNET-09-0051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!