Dedicated to Professor John D. Corbett on the occasion of his 85th birthday
Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Optical Properties of Indium Arsenic(III) Oxide Halides: In2(As2O5)Cl2 and In4(As2O5)(As3O7)Br3†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polar Intermetallics, Clusters and Cluster Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 26, pages 4069–4076, September 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, X.-M., Xu, Z.-N., Zhao, Z.-Y., Guo, S.-P., Guo, G.-C. and Huang, J.-S. (2011), Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Optical Properties of Indium Arsenic(III) Oxide Halides: In2(As2O5)Cl2 and In4(As2O5)(As3O7)Br3. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 4069–4076. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100091
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 90922035, 21003126, 2011CBA00505
- Key Project from the CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2.YW.M10
- National Science Foundation (NSF) of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2008I0026, 2008F3115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!