Dedicated to Professor John D. Corbett on the occasion of his 85th birthday
[Ni(en)3][InSbS4]: A One-Dimensional Polymeric Indium Thioantimonate with a Polar Structure†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polar Intermetallics, Clusters and Cluster Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 26, pages 3881–3885, September 2011
How to Cite
Feng, M.-L., Li, P.-X., Du, K.-Z. and Huang, X.-Y. (2011), [Ni(en)3][InSbS4]: A One-Dimensional Polymeric Indium Thioantimonate with a Polar Structure. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 3881–3885. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100253
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2–XW–H21
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NNSF of China). Grant Numbers: 20873149, 20803081
- NSF of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2008J0174, 2010J01056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!