Dedicated to Professor John D. Corbett on the occasion of his 85th birthday
[Ni(en)3][InSbS4]: A One-Dimensional Polymeric Indium Thioantimonate with a Polar Structure†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polar Intermetallics, Clusters and Cluster Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 26, pages 3881–3885, September 2011
How to Cite
Feng, M.-L., Li, P.-X., Du, K.-Z. and Huang, X.-Y. (2011), [Ni(en)3][InSbS4]: A One-Dimensional Polymeric Indium Thioantimonate with a Polar Structure. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 3881–3885. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100253
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2–XW–H21
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NNSF of China). Grant Numbers: 20873149, 20803081
- NSF of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2008J0174, 2010J01056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!