Dedicated to Professor John D. Corbett on the occasion of his 85th birthday
Enhanced Thermoelectric Figure of Merit of Zintl Phase YbCd2–xMnxSb2 by Chemical Substitution†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polar Intermetallics, Clusters and Cluster Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 26, pages 4043–4048, September 2011
How to Cite
Guo, K., Cao, Q.-G., Feng, X.-J., Tang, M.-B., Chen, H.-H., Guo, X., Chen, L., Grin, Y. and Zhao, J.-T. (2011), Enhanced Thermoelectric Figure of Merit of Zintl Phase YbCd2–xMnxSb2 by Chemical Substitution. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 4043–4048. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100282
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB607503
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 50821004
- “Hundred Talent Program” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Max Planck Society–Chinese Academy of Sciences Partner Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!