Dedicated to Professor John D. Corbett on the occasion of his 85th birthday
Solvothermal Treatment of Triangular Molybdenum(IV) Oxo Species – A New Approach for the Synthesis of New Molybdenum Oxo Clusters†
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polar Intermetallics, Clusters and Cluster Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 26, pages 4096–4102, September 2011
How to Cite
Zhao, J. and Xu, L. (2011), Solvothermal Treatment of Triangular Molybdenum(IV) Oxo Species – A New Approach for the Synthesis of New Molybdenum Oxo Clusters. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 4096–4102. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100306
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- Knowledge Innovation Program. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-H01
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21073190, 21003125
- National Science Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2010J05040, 2010J01057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!