Dedicated to Professor John D. Corbett on the occasion of his 85th birthday
Revisiting the Zintl–Klemm Concept: A2AuBi (A = Li or Na)†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polar Intermetallics, Clusters and Cluster Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 26, pages 3989–3998, September 2011
How to Cite
Wang, F. and Miller, G. J. (2011), Revisiting the Zintl–Klemm Concept: A2AuBi (A = Li or Na). Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 3989–3998. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100312
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: DMR 06-05949, DMR 10-05765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!