Dedicated to Professor John D. Corbett on the occasion of his 85th birthday
Mg1–yScyZn2: Limited Sc/Mg Alloying between Laves Phase MgZn2 and ScZn2 – What Drives ScZn2 into a High-Pressure Phase?†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polar Intermetallics, Clusters and Cluster Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 26, pages 3931–3935, September 2011
How to Cite
Wang, W., Chen, G., Wang, Y. and Lin, Q. (2011), Mg1–yScyZn2: Limited Sc/Mg Alloying between Laves Phase MgZn2 and ScZn2 – What Drives ScZn2 into a High-Pressure Phase?. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 3931–3935. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100319
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- “Hundred Talent Program” Professorship of the University of Science and Technology of China
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20103402110033
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.