Dedicated to Professor John D. Corbett on the occasion of his 85th birthday
Crystal Structure, Charge Transport, and Magnetic Properties of MnSb2Se4†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polar Intermetallics, Clusters and Cluster Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 26, pages 3969–3977, September 2011
How to Cite
Djieutedjeu, H., Makongo, J. P. A., Rotaru, A., Palasyuk, A., Takas, N. J., Zhou, X., Ranmohotti, K. G. S., Spinu, L., Uher, C. and Poudeu, P. F. P. (2011), Crystal Structure, Charge Transport, and Magnetic Properties of MnSb2Se4. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 3969–3977. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100364
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0954817
- Louisiana Board of Regents. Grant Number: NSF(2008)-PFUND-126
- University of New Orleans Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Science. Grant Number: DE-SC001054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!