Dedicated to Professor John D. Corbett on the occasion of his 85th birthday
Crystalline and Liquid Crystalline Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Salts with Cation-Sensitized Hexanuclear Molybdenum Cluster Complex Anion Luminescence†
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Polar Intermetallics, Clusters and Cluster Complexes (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2011, Issue 26, pages 4089–4095, September 2011
How to Cite
Bäcker, J., Mihm, S., Mallick, B., Yang, M., Meyer, G. and Mudring, A.-V. (2011), Crystalline and Liquid Crystalline Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Salts with Cation-Sensitized Hexanuclear Molybdenum Cluster Complex Anion Luminescence. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 4089–4095. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100365
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
- State of Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!