Using Metal Carbonyl Clusters To Develop a Molecular Approach towards Metal Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 27, pages 4125–4145, September 2011
How to Cite
Zacchini, S. (2011), Using Metal Carbonyl Clusters To Develop a Molecular Approach towards Metal Nanoparticles. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 4125–4145. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100462
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR)
- University of Bologna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!