Photocatalytic H2 and Added-Value By-Products – The Role of Metal Oxide Systems in Their Synthesis from Oxygenates
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 28, pages 4309–4323, October 2011
How to Cite
Cargnello, M., Gasparotto, A., Gombac, V., Montini, T., Barreca, D. and Fornasiero, P. (2011), Photocatalytic H2 and Added-Value By-Products – The Role of Metal Oxide Systems in Their Synthesis from Oxygenates. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 4309–4323. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100532
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- Padova University
- Trieste University
- Istituto di Chimica dei Composti OrganoMetallici - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (ICCOM-CNR)
- MIUR. Grant Number: COFIN-PRIN2008
- Padova University. Grant Number: PRAT2008/2010
- Regione Lombardia-INSTM. Grant Number: PICASSO
- Fondazione CRTrieste. Grant Number: Solar Fuels
- Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia. Grant Number: IDROBIM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!