Naphthaldehyde–Urea/Thiourea Conjugates as Turn-On Fluorescent Probes for Al3+ Based on Restricted C=N Isomerization
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 36, pages 5479–5485, December 2011
How to Cite
Maity, D. and Govindaraju, T. (2011), Naphthaldehyde–Urea/Thiourea Conjugates as Turn-On Fluorescent Probes for Al3+ Based on Restricted C=N Isomerization. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 5479–5485. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100772
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR), Department of Science and Technology (DST), India,
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Delhi, India,
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.