Ni-2,3-thiophenedithiolate Anions in New Architectures: An In-Line Mixed-Valence Ni Dithiolene (Ni4–S12) Cluster
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2011, Issue 31, pages 4807–4815, November 2011
How to Cite
Neves, A. I. S., Santos, I. C., Pereira, L. C. J., Rovira, C., Ruiz, E., Belo, D. and Almeida, M. (2011), Ni-2,3-thiophenedithiolate Anions in New Architectures: An In-Line Mixed-Valence Ni Dithiolene (Ni4–S12) Cluster. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2011: 4807–4815. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100797
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
- Fundação do Ministério de Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT). Grant Numbers: POCI/QUI/57528/2004, PDCT/QUI/ 64967/2006
- European Cooperation in the Field of Science and Technology (COST)
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN). Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-06670-C02-01, CTQ2010-19501
- Direcció General de Recerca (DGR). Grant Numbers: 2009SGR-1459, 2009SGR-108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!