A Redox-Active Ligand as a Reservoir for Protons and Electrons: O2 Reduction at Zirconium(IV)
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Coopertive & Redox Non-Innocent Ligands in Directing Organometallic Reactivity (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2012, Issue 3, pages 467–470, January 2012
How to Cite
Lu, F., Zarkesh, R. A. and Heyduk, A. F. (2012), A Redox-Active Ligand as a Reservoir for Protons and Electrons: O2 Reduction at Zirconium(IV). Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 467–470. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100798
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF)-CAREER program. Grant Number: CHE-0645685
- Camille-Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!