Dedicated to Prof. Dr. Christian Bruneau on the occasion of his 60th birthday
Synthesis, Structures, and Transfer Hydrogenation Catalysis of Bifunctional Iridium Complexes Bearing a C–N Chelate Oxime Ligand†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Coopertive & Redox Non-Innocent Ligands in Directing Organometallic Reactivity (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2012, Issue 3, pages 504–511, January 2012
How to Cite
Watanabe, M., Kashiwame, Y., Kuwata, S. and Ikariya, T. (2012), Synthesis, Structures, and Transfer Hydrogenation Catalysis of Bifunctional Iridium Complexes Bearing a C–N Chelate Oxime Ligand. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 504–511. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100800
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 22225004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!