A Highly Selective Fluorescent and Colorimetric Chemosensor for ZnII and Its Application in Cell Imaging
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 2, pages 327–332, January 2012
How to Cite
Xie, G., Shi, Y., Hou, F., Liu, H., Huang, L., Xi, P., Chen, F. and Zeng, Z. (2012), A Highly Selective Fluorescent and Colorimetric Chemosensor for ZnII and Its Application in Cell Imaging. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 327–332. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100804
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central University. Grant Number: Lzujbky-2011-18
- Foundation of Key Laboratory of Nonferrous Metals Chemistry and Resources Utilization of Gansu Province
- State Key Laboratory of Applied Organic Chemistry
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.