Snapshots of a Reversible Metal–Ligand Two-Electron Transfer Step Involving Compounds Related by Multiple Types of Isomerism
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Coopertive & Redox Non-Innocent Ligands in Directing Organometallic Reactivity (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2012, Issue 3, pages 512–519, January 2012
How to Cite
Tejel, C., Asensio, L., Pilar del Río, M., de Bruin, B., López, J. A. and Ciriano, M. A. (2012), Snapshots of a Reversible Metal–Ligand Two-Electron Transfer Step Involving Compounds Related by Multiple Types of Isomerism. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 512–519. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100868
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN)/Fondos Europeos para el Desarrollo Regional (FEDER). Grant Number: CTQ2008-03860
- Gobierno de Aragón (GA). Grant Number: PI 155/08
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 202886
- University of Amsterdam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!