Cooperative Aliphatic PNP Amido Pincer Ligands – Versatile Building Blocks for Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Coopertive & Redox Non-Innocent Ligands in Directing Organometallic Reactivity (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2012, Issue 3, pages 412–429, January 2012
How to Cite
Schneider, S., Meiners, J. and Askevold, B. (2012), Cooperative Aliphatic PNP Amido Pincer Ligands – Versatile Building Blocks for Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 412–429. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100880
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- Deuthsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SCHN950/2-1
- IDK Nanocat
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!