Synthesis, Characterisation, and Preliminary In Vitro Studies of Vanadium(IV) Complexes with a Schiff Base and Thiosemicarbazones as Mixed Ligands
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 4, pages 664–677, February 2012
How to Cite
Lewis, N. A., Liu, F., Seymour, L., Magnusen, A., Erves, T. R., Arca, J. F., Beckford, F. A., Venkatraman, R., González-Sarrías, A., Fronczek, F. R., VanDerveer, D. G., Seeram, N. P., Liu, A., Jarrett, W. L. and Holder, A. A. (2012), Synthesis, Characterisation, and Preliminary In Vitro Studies of Vanadium(IV) Complexes with a Schiff Base and Thiosemicarbazones as Mixed Ligands. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 664–677. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100898
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
- Mississippi INBRE funded by the National Centre for Research Resources/NIH. Grant Number: P20RR016476
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: P20RR16460
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: CHE 0639208
- NSF CRIF:MU Award # 0741991
- NSF CRIF:MU Award # 0840390
- ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!