Theoretical Investigations of Mechanisms of Thermal Cleavage of E=E Bonds in Heavy Butadiene Systems (E = C, Si, Ge, Sn, and Pb)
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 2, pages 272–281, January 2012
How to Cite
Sheu, J.-H. and Su, M.-D. (2012), Theoretical Investigations of Mechanisms of Thermal Cleavage of E=E Bonds in Heavy Butadiene Systems (E = C, Si, Ge, Sn, and Pb). Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 272–281. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100939
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!