Ionic Additives and Weak Magnetic Fields in the Thermal Decomposition of Octacarbonyldicobalt – Tools To Control the Morphology of Cobalt Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 2, pages 198–202, January 2012
How to Cite
Dreyer, A., Peter, M., Mattay, J., Eckstädt, K., Hütten, A. and Jutzi, P. (2012), Ionic Additives and Weak Magnetic Fields in the Thermal Decomposition of Octacarbonyldicobalt – Tools To Control the Morphology of Cobalt Nanoparticles. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 198–202. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100947
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: FOR 945 project 3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!