Synthesis of Rhenium(I) Tricarbonyl Complexes with Carbohydrate-Pendant Tridentate Ligands and Their Cellular Uptake
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 2, pages 217–225, January 2012
How to Cite
Mikata, Y., Takahashi, K., Noguchi, Y., Naemura, M., Ugai, A., Itami, S., Yasuda, K., Tamotsu, S., Matsuo, T. and Storr, T. (2012), Synthesis of Rhenium(I) Tricarbonyl Complexes with Carbohydrate-Pendant Tridentate Ligands and Their Cellular Uptake. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 217–225. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100953
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- Nara Women's University Intramural Grant for Project Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan
- Research for Promoting Technological Seeds and the A-STEP FS Stage, JST
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.