Langmuir–Blodgett Films of Hexamolybdate and Naphthylamine Prepared by Two Different Approaches: Synthesis, Characterization, and Materials Properties
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 4, pages 684–694, February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Q., Hu, L., Fu, H., Yang, J., Fu, Q.-M., Liu, L., Liu, S.-Z., Du, Z.-L., Ho, C.-L., Dai, F.-R. and Wong, W.-Y. (2012), Langmuir–Blodgett Films of Hexamolybdate and Naphthylamine Prepared by Two Different Approaches: Synthesis, Characterization, and Materials Properties. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 684–694. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100972
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 20671033, 21071049
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province of China. Grant Number: 2010CDB04702
- Areas of Excellence Scheme University Grants Committee of HKSAR, P. R. China. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Numbers: HKBU202508, HKUST2/CRF/10
- Hong Kong Baptist University. Grant Number: FRG2/10-11/101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!