The N,N-Bis(terphenyl)aminophosphenium Cation – A Sensitive Probe for Interactions with Different Anions
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 2, pages 261–271, January 2012
How to Cite
Reiß, F., Schulz, A. and Villinger, A. (2012), The N,N-Bis(terphenyl)aminophosphenium Cation – A Sensitive Probe for Interactions with Different Anions. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 261–271. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201100978
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SCHU 1170/6-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!