[Co(μ-ox)(Hpmtz)] – A New CoII Zig-Zag Chain Complex with the In Situ Generated Oxalate Bridging and Hpmtz Chelating Ligands (Hpmtz = 5-pyrimidyltetrazole) Exhibiting Spin-Canted Antiferromagnetism
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 2, pages 203–207, January 2012
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Diéguez, A., Seco, J. M. and Colacio, E. (2012), [Co(μ-ox)(Hpmtz)] – A New CoII Zig-Zag Chain Complex with the In Situ Generated Oxalate Bridging and Hpmtz Chelating Ligands (Hpmtz = 5-pyrimidyltetrazole) Exhibiting Spin-Canted Antiferromagnetism. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 203–207. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201101009
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (MEC) (Spain). Grant Number: Projects CTQ2008-02269/BQU
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Numbers: FQM-195, P08-FQM-03705, FQM-4228
- University of Granada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!