Protonation-Enhanced Lewis Acidity of Iridium Complexes Containing Noninnocent Amidophenolates
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Coopertive & Redox Non-Innocent Ligands in Directing Organometallic Reactivity (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2012, Issue 3, pages 490–495, January 2012
How to Cite
Ringenberg, M. R. and Rauchfuss, T. B. (2012), Protonation-Enhanced Lewis Acidity of Iridium Complexes Containing Noninnocent Amidophenolates. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 490–495. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201101011
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!