Alkyne Addition to a Metal-Stabilized Thiyl Radical: Carbon–Sulfur Bond Formation between 1-Octyne and [Ru(SP)3]+
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Special Issue: Coopertive & Redox Non-Innocent Ligands in Directing Organometallic Reactivity (Cluster Issue)
Volume 2012, Issue 3, pages 475–478, January 2012
How to Cite
Ouch, K., Mashuta, M. S. and Grapperhaus, C. A. (2012), Alkyne Addition to a Metal-Stabilized Thiyl Radical: Carbon–Sulfur Bond Formation between 1-Octyne and [Ru(SP)3]+. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 475–478. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201101016
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0749965
- Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH
- Telemedicine and Advanced Technology Research Center of the US Army
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DEFG02-08CH11538
- Kentucky Research Challenge Trust Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!