Metal Complexes Based on Tetrathiafulvalene-Fused π-Extended Schiff Base Ligands – Syntheses, Characterization, and Properties
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 2, pages 234–245, January 2012
How to Cite
Qin, J., Qian, C.-X., Zhou, N., Zhu, R.-M., Li, Y.-Z., Zuo, J.-L. and You, X.-Z. (2012), Metal Complexes Based on Tetrathiafulvalene-Fused π-Extended Schiff Base Ligands – Syntheses, Characterization, and Properties. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 234–245. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201101022
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808704
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 20725104
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 21021062, 51173075
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.