In Situ X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy/Energy-Dispersive X-ray Diffraction Studies on the Hydrothermal Formation of Bi2W1–xMoxO6 Nanomaterials
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 5, pages 783–789, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Antonova, E., Lin, Y., Grunwaldt, J.-D., Bensch, W. and Patzke, G. R. (2012), In Situ X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy/Energy-Dispersive X-ray Diffraction Studies on the Hydrothermal Formation of Bi2W1–xMoxO6 Nanomaterials. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 783–789. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201101116
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- Electron Microscopy ETH Zurich
- Danish Strategic Research Council (Nanoparticle Synthesis)
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PP00P2_133483/1
- Forschungskredit of the University of Zurich
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51102245
- Scientific Research Fund of Sichuan Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 11ZA020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!