PTA-Stabilized Ruthenium and Platinum Nanoparticles: Characterization and Investigation in Aqueous Biphasic Hydrogenation Catalysis
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 8, pages 1229–1236, March 2012
How to Cite
Debouttière, P.-J., Coppel, Y., Denicourt-Nowicki, A., Roucoux, A., Chaudret, B. and Philippot, K. (2012), PTA-Stabilized Ruthenium and Platinum Nanoparticles: Characterization and Investigation in Aqueous Biphasic Hydrogenation Catalysis. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 1229–1236. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201101159
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- EU. Grant Number: project Artizymes STREP-FP6-2003-NEST-B3-0151471
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!