Dedicated to Professor Dr. Reinhard Kirmse on the occasion of his 65th birthday
Preparation and Characterisation of Dinuclear Nickel(II) Complexes Containing N3Ni(μ1,3-SO3R)2(μ-O2CR)NiN3 Cores: Crystal Structures and Magnetic Properties of [Ni2(L2)(O2CCH3)]BPh4 and [Ni2(L2)(O2CPh)]BPh4 [H2L2 = Macrocyclic Ligand with a N6(SO3)2 Donor Set]†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry
Volume 2012, Issue 14, pages 2381–2388, May 2012
How to Cite
Lach, J., Hahn, T., Kersting, B. and Kortus, J. (2012), Preparation and Characterisation of Dinuclear Nickel(II) Complexes Containing N3Ni(μ1,3-SO3R)2(μ-O2CR)NiN3 Cores: Crystal Structures and Magnetic Properties of [Ni2(L2)(O2CCH3)]BPh4 and [Ni2(L2)(O2CPh)]BPh4 [H2L2 = Macrocyclic Ligand with a N6(SO3)2 Donor Set]. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2012: 2381–2388. doi: 10.1002/ejic.201101402
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- University of Leipzig
- European Union
- Ministry of Science and Art of Saxony (SMWK)
- Sächsische Aufbaubank (SAB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!